Cheesy Baked Tomatoes
A delicious and healthy side dish recipe, these cheesy baked tomatoes go well with just about anything. Very low in fat and satisfying!
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 oz. reduced fat provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Top with Parmesan, provolone, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- Mist lightly with non-fat cooking spray and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.